Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bout of Books Readathon Day 3 Update

Bout of Books

Today I read to page 204 in The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating by Carole Raziwell. I will be finishing the book tomorrow.

This book has reminded me that sometimes books can be fun and there's nothing wrong with reading for pure entertainment. There's also many truths about that first year of widowhood that author Carole observes that I could really relate to. (The 3-6-3 rule is sooo true. I'll explain in my complete book review.)

I am absolutely loving the book and I really hope Claire finds love. There's been a hint that she ends up with an actor. Who will it be? Is it someone she has already met in the book or someone new? Don't worry. I won't give away any spoilers.

I'm also participating in the Beat the Heat Read-a-thon so this book counts towards the six books I'm reading fot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment