Saturday 23 August 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 Update

Bout of Books

Today I finished I Heart My Little A-holes by Stephanie Meyer. The review can be found here.

This means that I have finished a total of 3 books! Woohoo! While they are not the same three books I had set as goals, I'm still pretty stoked that I finished the amount that I wanted.

I want to read at least one more novella. The books that I got are more serious. They are considered "classic literature." It's pretty weird to go from a Twilight book and a book about kids being a-holes to something by Choplin, Camus, or Capote but that's what the plan is.

Speaking of kids being little brats, the reason the novellas are all C's is because my toddler decided she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs in the library and I had to get out of there fast because everyone was staring at me with eye daggers. 

I'm also participating in the Beat the Heat Read-a-thon so this book counts towards the six books I'm reading for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment