Friday, 18 January 2013
Get Steampunk'd 2013
Yay! I finally found a Steampunk reading challenge at Bookish Ardour. I found it at another book blog, not at A Novel Challenge. Here's more info about the challenge:
How To Sign-Up and Join InChoose Your Level
1. Sign Up Post: Create a post on your blog, in a group, or on a forum (where possible) to let others see what you’re aiming for (a predefined list of books is optional).
2. Grab The Badge: Download or grab the badge and place it in your sign up post. Then link back to Bookish Ardour.
3. Link Up: Grab the direct URL to your sign up post, not your blog, click the Mr Linky graphic and enter your link.
4. Blogless? Don’t worry, you can sign up with your social network profile (YouTube, Twitter, GoodReads, Shelfari included), just make sure you link to your review list, shelf, tweet, or category. If you don’t have any of those feel free to comment.
5. Your Reviews: Reviewing is optional! But if you do review it would be great for you to share them by submitting them on the review page.
6. Finished: When you’re done it’s completion post time and you can share these on the completion/wrap-up page.
Geared – Choose 5 books to read
Cogged – Choose 15 books to read
Goggle Mad – Choose 30 books to read
Victorian Lord/Lady – Choose 50 books to read
Inventor – Choose 75 books to read
Zephyr Pilot – Choose 76-135 books to read
Steampunk’d – Choose 136-200 books to read
If you feel like that extra kick to your reading challenges here’s several you can choose from.
World: Choose a country as your theme, reading only books from that country or where it’s the setting. For how high you go you can choose more than one country; Level Geared and Cogged: Choose one country Level Goggle Mad and Victorian Lord/Lady: Choose two countries Level Inventor to end of Zephyr Pilot: Choose three countries Level Steampunked!: Choose four countries.
Gender Battle: Read books only by female or male authors. Another alternative is to read equal amounts of both.
To sign up go HERE!